Terms and Conditions
- $300 Order Minimum - $150 Reorder minimum
Payment is due at time order is placed
2-3 week delivery time from the date payment received, unless otherwise arranged.
Placing Your Order:
All orders must include the completed order form and payment. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal®.
You may place your order on-line
• If you don’t already have your account, register on-line
• You will be authorized as a wholesale account
• Place your order and provide payment
• Otherwise, login and place your order and provide payment
You may email your order
• Mail your completed order form to email@example.com
• Make sure your payment information is complete including billing information for the credit card supplied
You may place your order by mail:
• Enclose your completed order form
• Call us with your payment information at +1-512-554-1351 or send payment via Paypal®
You may telephone your order by calling +1-512-554-1351
• Have your completed order form available
• Have payment information available
Payment is due at time of order. Orders are non-cancelable and non-refundable. All jewelry is made to order. We will not begin working on your order until payment is received.
All orders are shipped with tracking numbers via USPS, unless otherwise requested. Shipping charges will be added to your order as follows: $15 for Orders under $500, $20 for Orders $500-$1000
All items are carefully hand packed for each shipment in order to ensure you receive a complete and undamaged order. Please inspect all packages upon arrival.
We must be contacted within 5 days of delivery with any problems. Returns not accepted without prior authorization. While we do not refund returns, we will give credit against a new $150 minimum reorder.
All pieces are handmade as orders are placed, making each piece "individual" therefore there may be slight variations.
Prices subject to change without notice.
All designs copyright ©Carianne Schulte 2004. All rights reserved.
THANK YOU for your order.
I appreciate your business tremendously
as it allows me to continue doing what I love! - carianne